Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Adorable flower/tea boxes


My friend, Dawnie, found me a bunch of these tea boxes at Goodwill (I think), after I proclaimed my love for a box like these sitting on her counter one day. (She gave me the one she had on her counter too.)

I had never done anything with my tea boxes-except sit them around, cause I think they're so darn cute.

Something got me thinking that they would look nice with flowers in 'em. So I rounded up some little wee jars, filled them with water, got the scissors, went outside and started cutting. A couple minutes later, I had these lovely miniature flowers boxes.

Oh-I love them! I think they just exude adorableness!

♥These little boxes have slide-on lids and would make nice little containers for any small treasures.♥

3 comments:

dawnie said...

Those look so adorable! Guess what, I have some zinnias coming up. Adrion planted them from seed and they remind me of you!!

Anonymous said...

Oh good-you'll love being able to cut them and bring them in.

Holly

R said...

Oh, too cute!