Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Two quilts I have made


Here are two of the quilts I made my sister. I also made her a big one for her bed-but I just knotted that one. These two are hand quilted. By me. Yeah, I can't believe it either. I used to hand quilt. I just quilted simple, straight, lines-but let me tell you-it was hard work. And it takes patience.

Good thing my sisters, mom, and daughter already received their hand quilted quilts from me-because I have not the desire nor the patience to make any in the near future.

Or perhaps I'm just lazy nowadays.☺

Oh well...

4 comments:

Jodie said...

what lovely quilts....i sure hope your sister appreciates all your hard work.....oopps....i am your sister and i DO APPRECIATE ALL YOUR HARD WORK.

Inoureyes said...

I am amazed! absolutely beautiful Holly

Anonymous said...

Jodie-I'm glad!☺

Melissa-Thanks!☺

Holly

kb said...

I appreciate the hard work! I'm so glad you made them for me. I finally have my quilt rack to display them on when not in use.