Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New bowl

I'm tickled with this lovely homemade bowl given to me by my lovely and hilarious cousin, Michelle.

Michelle has a relative that makes this pottery and that relative gives Michelle her rejects. This bowl has cracks in the bottom, so it won't hold liquid. Who cares-I'll take it. I love ♥ pottery.

It's just the right size to hold my hazelnut coffee Yankee candle (the bestest candle in the whole wide world, IMHO-that means in my honest opinion-just in case you didn't know, and I think this is a run on sentence and I really don't care.)

I actually cleaned my stove last night-so it's actually suitable to be photographed!

Thanks Michelle, it's the little things that make me happy. ☺

Note to self: Tell Michelle about blog!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey - ure BOWL haz been CRACKED 4 a loooooong time !!!!!

Holly C. said...

Shut your pie hole, Davey!

Jodie said...

how did you post my dear??????

you "CRACK" me up. LOL

Holly said...

Oh heavens, Jodie.

Dawnie said...

I love your pottery and it looks so nice with your candle; it really looks summerish with a little red, white and blue. Don't you just love rejects?