Monday, June 29, 2009

My clothesline

I love, love, love to see clothes hanging on the line. It just makes me feel good, for some reason.

Well, at my house we don't have a clothesline, but we do have a very large dog-who sheds very large amounts of black hair.

So, I guess I haven't fussed too much over the years about getting a clothesline, because the dryer helps take the dog hair out of our clothes and blankets.

And we need all the help we can get in that department. Believe me.☺
(This is what Duke thinks of this blog.)

3 comments:

Inoureyes said...

Oh he is so handsome!

Dawnie said...

AHH, Dukie looks so contented. I love to see clothes hanging on the clothesline too. All my neighbors hang their laundry out so I just enjoy theirs while I throw mine in the dryer because I'm just too darn lazy!!

Holly C. said...

I know, Melissa. Not bad for an 80 year old. ☺