Thursday, June 25, 2009

Little treasures

I found some neat little treasures at Goodwill this week.

I really loved those glasses-I thought they would make a very pretty vase, as well as lovely for drinking. They were 49 cents a piece.

I was excited to find the petite red Pyrex bowl. It was either 49 or 99 cents. Love it!

The little brown and aqua crock with lid caught my eye because of it's color.

I thought the instant coffee pot would make a lovely pencil holder.

The tin and the white dish caught my eye-me likey.

The price was right too. Everything besides the glasses and the Pyrex bowl were from the 15 cent shelf.

(Yes-Goodwill raised their prices-the ten cent shelf has become the 15 cent shelf. Oh the horror!)

9 comments:

kimmie said...

oh the horror!!! :)

Jodie said...

i believe the horror would be holly not giving that freaking cute instant coffee pot to her lovely sister. DOES EVERYONE REALIZE HOW MUCH I JUST LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COFFEE. I JUST LOVE IT. ME LIKEY IT TOO.....I LOVE THAT PHRASE.

Holly C. said...

Congratulations-It's yours, Jodie!

Jodie said...

ME LIKEY YOU!!!!!

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

you guys have a 15 cent shelf, I'm impressed i feel like all my thrift stores are totally ripping me off

kimmie said...

That stinks...yeah my Goodwill where I live doesn't have that either. Why is that?

Holly C. said...

The Goodwill here marks each item with colors. The colors rotate every week. Like the first week is full price, second week is 1/2 price, third week the item goes to the 15 cent shelf.

Tonya Gunn said...

Looks great - we are avid thrift shop shoppers as well.

Holly C. said...

I know. Aren't they great? I just love 'em. You never know what kind of treasure you will find.