Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Little outdoor storage shelf

I made a little area under our deck and against our cement basement wall for a wire shelf that I bought at Goodwill years ago. I'm keeping pots not in use and odds and ends on it-to keep some things out of our already cluttered and dirty basement. I think it's kinda cute.

See that old door behind it? I dug it out of the bed of my husband's truck, one day when I looked out the window and saw it there. He was going to take it to the burn pile. The nerve!

I love garbage salvage!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

You are a girl after my own heart

Holly C. said...

And vice versa!

kimmie said...

Love it! What do you want as your host gift on Saturday? Did you want that Shea Butter set that you tried at mom's or something else when you look through a catalog. Jodie do you know if you are going to be there? Miss ya if not. I'l get you something too.

Holly C. said...

Sure-shea butter set sounds good.

Jodie should be able to be there.

Love you♥