Sunday, June 7, 2009

La la love you

I guess this print was inspired by a song of the same title by the Pixies. I have never heard of this song (until I looked it up on the wonderful/horrible thing called the internet) or this group.

I ordered this lovely print from SparklePower's Etsy shop. She was having a 25% off sale. I had seen these prints on another blog and I liked them. I got one for me and one for my niece too, because it just looks like her. I really like SparklePower's blog too.

♥La la love you!♥

3 comments:

Jodie said...

and it doesnt look like me?????? waaaa waaa....

ps....she will LOVE IT BUT REALLY BECAUSE YOU GAVE IT TO HER. I WONT TELL. OR SHOULD I?????

Jodie said...

THIS IS YOUR NIECE. I LOVE IT.....I LOVE YOU TOO. JESSICA

Aunt Holly said...

And I love you too!!!