Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Grape Salad

Here's a yummy recipe. Everybody seems to love it and it contains fruit.

Here's a tip though-try to make make this when grapes are on sale. I bought 4.44 lbs of grapes at $2.99 a pound. I'll do the math for you-that's $13.28 for grapes. Wow. It was worth it though, because it all got eaten and everybody liked it.

Grape Salad

8 oz. block of cream cheese (softened)
16 oz. sour cream
8 oz. Cool Whip
1 pkg. vanilla instant pudding
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
grapes-2, 3, 4 pounds-whatever (I used 4.44 pounds this past Friday)

Blend first 6 ingredients. Add grapes.

Congratulations-you're done! ☺

2 comments:

Dawnie said...

YUMMY!!! I want to make this. I didn't have the recipe but now I do. I will try it when I can get some cheap grapes. At least it got eaten so you don't feel so bad. Glad you got your computer working, my little genius friend!

kb said...

I love that it is in my cookbook you made me! I should be in bed.