Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A view from where I sit (sometimes) and I love fruit things?!

Here's part of the view from the la-z-boy-where I sit (mostly) when watching TV. But I find myself looking over to the right a lot because I love looking at these lovely photos of some of my favorite people. See those frames with the four sections? These frames hold 4-8 x 10's and I love them. They're fairly lightweight and easy to handle because they have a thin sheet of plexiglass instead of glass. I did tear one a little when I was trying to clean it before I put the pics in, but I can hardly notice it. Kmart-20 dollars a piece.
I even like to keep the hallway light on at dark so I can look at my peeps. But the hubster keeps shutting it off. He drives me nuts with the shutting off of the lights!!!

Now on to the fruit. I had an email from Bath and Body Works in my inbox this morning. They were offering free shipping on any order if I clicked through the email. Bath and Body doesn't usually tempt me-but they had these fruit shaped loofahs and I am a sucker for fruit shaped stuff. So I ordered a couple apples-5 bucks each-yeah I'm a little fruity. (And I don't think my shipping came off-must call them later!)

And below these loofas I ordered this morning-you can see that I just had to order fruit earrings from Avon a couple years ago. I loved the boxes better than the earrings. Yep-I'm fruity. (And shut up Davey!)

4 comments:

Launi said...

Fruity is fine. I'd rather have Starbursts than chocolate any day. Don't know if that is the same thing! ha ha

Holly C. said...

Yes-fruity is good. At least that's what I'm going to keep telling myself.

Anonymous said...

Yes - U R FRUITY !!!

Holly C. said...

I said shut up, Davey!