Friday, May 1, 2009

Recycle those spare paint chips!

How? You ask. You can make pretty bookmarks from them. Find out how at How About Orange. Basically you trim the corners with a photo trimmer. Glue chips back to back-I just used a glue stick. Punch a hole. Put your ribbon through the hole and you're done. My niece and I made one this afternoon in just a couple minutes.

I think I'll give the orange one to a certain someone who has the same last name! You know who you are☺.

And yes-I'm loving the vampire books.

9 comments:

kb said...

Oh my gosh...that is so cool!! I love them. By the way, I never thought of you liking the vampire books. Can i borrow when you are done?

Holly C. said...

Yes-I'll try to remember them next time I see you. I still have to get the last one-Breaking Dawn. Hoper made me buy Twilight because she needed it for school-I figured I might as well read it since I bought it. And then I was hooked and had to buy more!

Jodie said...

ahem, i dont like to read books. you guys just keep reading.....i admire ppl who read. that means, ahem......i admire you both. <3 :)

Jodie said...

ps....i love the book marks. i will have to use mine in my bible. ahem.......if i get one. lol

Jodie said...

i love you blog. you are sooooo cute.

Jodie said...

you are creative too.

Jodie said...

i love you

Holly C. said...

Love you too!!!!!!!!

Lots a comments-you trying to make up for the last week, huh???

Dawnie said...

I think that Orange chick would love one!!! This is a great idea. I'm gonna have to go scarf a handful at Wal-Mart. Actually I'm looking for a paint color. HA. This is so sweet. I can always use a colorful bookmark. It beats pieces for blank paper.