Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Gimme an "H"!!!


I love anything personalized!

So I was looking around my house and saw all these H's. I'm sure there are many more-but I just hadn't come across them. And these are just initials, not names. Between my name and my daughter's name, I must have about 50 doo-dads with our names on. I'm sure it helps that both of our names are "regular" words too.

But I'm not complaining, I love it!

(And yes-I was a cheerleader in high school, and no-I don't even like to think about it.)

4 comments:

Jodie said...

gimme a J......hee heeeeeee
gimme a o........

shall i go on? i LOVEEEEEEEEEE ANYTHING PERSONALIZED TOO. WE ARE LIKE TWO PEAS IN A POD HUH????? WELL, NOT QUITE.

I DONT LIKE BIRDS

Holly C. said...

Do not count birds out, lady! You didn't used to love pumpkin pie, cherry pie, and I don't think you liked dogs too much. I do believe you love these things now, do you not???

kb said...

I like personalized stuff too...I just don't have as much as you peeps.(2 or 3...now i have to go look) Miss you. wove you.

Holly C. said...

I wove you too! Maybe we can come down soon!