Monday, April 20, 2009

Hey there cupcake!

One of my friends asked me to help come up with an idea for a gift for her Secret Sister. (At church, our Ladies Missionary has a Secret Sister program. If you wish to participate, you draw a name and you secretly give gifts to that person throughout the year.)

Her Secret Sister seems to like to bake, and since cupcakes are fun and festive-we went with a cookbook-Cupcakes from the Cake Mix Doctor. I picked up some sweet cupcake papers, sprinkles-of course, and polka-dot candles. The possibilities for what you could include with this book are endless. A cake mix, cupcake pan, gel icing, food coloring-just go to the cake isle in the grocery store-so much good stuff there!

But shhhhhhh-don't tell-it's a secret!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

What a nice idea for a gift. I love getting and giving gifts like this!

Holly C. said...

Me too!

I love the theme gifts, as you can tell.

Anonymous said...

speaking of cupcakes....i just saw one. she had to stop in for aunt jodie to pull her hair up and feed her. she loved my fruit smoothie i made her. i am a good aunt. LOL