Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy 15th Pat-rick!

Today is this silly boy's birthday!Here are a few things you might not know about my nephew Patrick, in no particular order:

1. He's broken his arm twice.
2. He's very chatty. (Chatty Patty)
3. He was born with a BIG head and stick legs.
4. He's grown into his head and legs.
5. He's loves dirt bikes.
6. He loves to text. (But what teenager doesn't?)
7. He is turning into a handsome, fine, young man.
8. He loves his Aunt Holly (even though he won't admit it).

Happy birthday Patty! We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hez handsome coz he takes after hiz OSUM dad - so i hear !!!

Holly C. said...

Yes, of course, Davey!

Jodie said...

OH MY HEAVENS IS THAT BOY CUTE. I LOVE HIM. I LOVE HIMMMMMMMMMM HAPPY 15TH ON THE 15TH PATRICK. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER IMAGINE. LOVE MOM

Anonymous said...

what a cutie...then and now. Happy Bday.

Anonymous said...

Aww-they grow up so fast! That means Tanner will be 15 in about 2 weeks! I remember the first time I saw Patrick - it was in the County Market! Seems like yesterday!