Monday, February 2, 2009

Have a Twinkie!

Would this not make a cool housewarming gift, or cute gift to give a college student moving away from home???
I found out about The Twinkie Cookbook from reading Heth's blog. I thought it sounded fun, so I look it up on Amazon and they were cheap inexpensive, so I ordered a couple to give as gifts.

We tried the Twinkie Milkshake-
In a blender combine:
2 Twinkies
2 scoops ice cream
1 cup milk
Pour in a tall glass and serve with a dollop of whipped cream.

It was yummy. How could you not like it? Unless you're weird and don't like Twinkies.
Now go have a Twinkie! You'll be glad you did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, my sister got me one of these a year or two ago.......i never used it cause i ate all the twinkies before i looked to see what i could make. have i mentioned you are a creative person. i wish i was more like you..

Holly C. said...

You are creative, JODIE!

Anonymous said...

ure both twinkies !